Dates of Congregations
Regular Congregations take place during each University term, and we present candidates on specific dates.
Dates in 2022:
- Saturday 26 February 2022, register by 9 February
- Friday 29 April 2022, register by 13 April
- Friday 20 May 2022, register by 4 May
- Friday 22 July 2022, register by 6 July
Graduating in absence
Candidates may proceed in absence on the above dates as well as on:
- Saturday 29 January 2022 (in absence only), register by 12 January
- Friday 25 March 2022 (in absence only), register by 9 March
To register for a ceremony, select a convenient date and book for the ceremony online.
Congregations in the Senate House have resumed from June 2021, but guests are not able to attend. Due to current restrictions, the College's usual arrangements of a drinks reception and lunch in Hall remain subject to review before each Congregation.
The Tutorial Office can help with any queries.