Booking information for the Year 12 Global Literatures Taster Day on Monday 19th March 2018
- Applications will close on Wednesday 21 February.
- Late applications will not be considered.
If the event is oversubscribed, applications will be considered on the following criteria:
- Those students interested in Arts, Humanities and Languages and taking at least one as an A-Level subject
- Those in our Local Authority link areas of Sheffield, Essex, Southend-on-Sea and Thurrock
- Those from state-funded Secondary schools
- Those in care or who are care leavers
- Those eligible for Free School Meals
- Those who live in areas with low levels of progression to Higher Education as determined by POLAR4
- Black and Minority Ethnic students
- Estranged students
- Young carers
- Those who would be the first generation of their family to progress to Higher Education
If you have any queries please email our Schools Liaison Officers, Kirstie and Elle on email@example.com.