We looking forward to welcoming you to Emmanuel College.
- We can cater for a maximum of 130 guests for a wedding breakfast, and require a minimum of 100 guests.
- If you wish to be married in the Chapel, this must be agreed at a meeting with the Dean (alumni & current members should be able to obtain the necessary licence without difficulty). The College does not have a licence to perform civil ceremonies.
- The venue charge covers use of the College rooms & gardens, and includes the use of the College silver cake stand, all linen & cutlery, a room for the use by the couple on the day, and all service charges.
- To confirm the booking, the College requires a non-returnable deposit (£1000 + VAT). A single account will be sent to the given address minus the deposit, and this should be settled within 28 days.
- VAT at the current rate will be added to the final bill.
- All food & drinks must be purchased from the College. We do not offer a corkage service.
- Your choice of menu & wines should be confirmed at least one month before the event, and final numbers of guests 15 days prior. Minor adjustments may be made up to 48 hours prior, and this number will be used for final invoicing.
- We reserve the right to move the event to a more suitable room if numbers should drop by more than 20% of the original estimate.
- Due to the nature of the venue, we are not able to offer you access to the event rooms prior to the day of your wedding.
- Please note that confetti & dried flowers are not allowed, and there should be no walking on the lawn in Front Court. There are a number of large ponds in the College grounds, and children must be supervised at all times.
- There is no smoking across the entire College site.
- Guests are asked to leave quietly by 23:00, so as not to disturb members of College in residence.