Graduate Freshers' Information
The following documents are available in PDF format:
Welcome to your Graduate Studies
Please read these documents first. The other sections below give more detailed information.
The MCR website has information about the MCR (Middle Combination Room).
Accommodation and Finance
- First Payment and Payment of Fees
- Grad Fresher Pack Guarantee Funding
- Domestic Matters
- Graduate Estimated Expenses
- FULL Arrangements for Paying your Rent and First Payment 2018-19
- SUMMARY Arrangements for Paying your Rents and First Payment 2018-19
- Bank Account Details
Support & Pastoral Care
The Graduate Safety Course (Scientific and certain other Departments) will take place on Tuesday 2 and Wednesday 3 October 2018. Graduates who need to attend will be sent information by their Department. Further details on this course can be found here.
Other College policies can be found in the documents and policies section of this website.
Information for International Students
- University Website for International Students
- University International Student Guide
- Tier 4 Responsibilities
- Collecting your BRP
- Police Registration
- Health Issues for Overseas Students
NB: All students are required to register with a local GP on arrival in Cambridge, and then to inform the College. There is an online submission form which you will be able to access once you have a Raven login, for completion after you have enrolled with a local doctors surgery.