Swimming Pool

The pool, perhaps the oldest swimming-bath in the country still in use, is in the corner of the Fellows' Garden and may have been used for swimming in 1690 or even earlier.

The present thatched changing hut dates from the mid-19th century and replaced the previous classical style hut which was constructed about 1745. Although located in the Fellows' Garden, junior members of the college are permitted to use the pool at certain times.