The library’s manuscripts and rare books are available for consultation by scholars & PhD students.
- A letter of introduction is needed from your academic institution
- PhD students need an introduction from their dissertation supervisor.
- You must booked in advance at least 10 days in advance of the visit
- To make appointment, contact the College Librarian
- If you cannot keep your appointment, please inform the Librarian
- Appointments may be made on weekdays only (subject to staff availability)
- Times available are (times may vary):
Enquiries relating to the College’s early printed books and manuscripts should be sent to the College Librarian (e-mail: email@example.com)