The Upper Hall
The Upper Hall was added to the College along with new kitchens in 1959 in a Scottish Lowlands vernacular style, designed by a Member of the College, Robert Hurd, who had worked with great success on the Royal Mile in Edinburgh. The room provides a flexible space with a built in bar in one corner. Ideal for a conference set up or for dining the room overlooks the herb garden of New Court.
|The Upper Hall|
|Dimensions (m)||13 x 9|
|Max Capacity||100 seated, 130 standing.|
|Features & Facilities||WiFi, projector & screen, microphones, flipcharts & whiteboard|