The Robert Gardner Room
Named after a Bursar of the College the Gardner Room is sited in the Front range on St Andrews Street. This frontage was built to designs by James Essex in 1769-75 in the neo-classical style.
|The Robert Gardner Room|
|Dimensions (m)||6 x 10|
|Max Capacity||45 seated, 60 standing.|
|Features & Facilities||WiFi, projector & screen, microphones, flipcharts & whiteboard|