The Old Library
Originally the College Chapel the open timber screen is from the original medieval building. After the completion of the Wren chapel, the room was used from 1680 to 1930 as the College library. Now used for meetings and lectures, concerts, plays and other social functions the room is hung with portraits which include a full-length picture of the Founder, Sir Walter Mildmay, painted for the College in 1588.
|The Old Library|
|Dimensions (m)||8 x 18|
|Max Capacity||100 seated, 130 standing.|
|Features & Facilities||Disabled access, WiFi, projector & screen, microphones, flipcharts & whiteboard|