Douglas Finlay Museum

One of our most unusual meeting rooms, the Museum is in Old Court, the oldest part of the College, completed in 1634, and offers a glimpse of Emmanuel's history.

Ideal for a range of small corporate events such as a board meeting or away days the room is set with a board table and chairs. Refreshments and buffets can be served.

Around the room are displayed a wide range of interesting artifacts & memorabilia connected to the history of the College.

Douglas Finlay Museum
Dimensions (m) 9 x 6
Max Capacity 12 seated.
Image of possible room configuration
Features & Facilities WiFi, projector & screen, microphones, flipcharts & whiteboard