Douglas Finlay Museum
One of our most unusual meeting rooms, the Museum is in Old Court, the oldest part of the College, completed in 1634, and offers a glimpse of Emmanuel's history.
Ideal for a range of small corporate events such as a board meeting or away days the room is set with a board table and chairs. Refreshments and buffets can be served.
Around the room are displayed a wide range of interesting artifacts & memorabilia connected to the history of the College.
|Douglas Finlay Museum|
|Dimensions (m)||9 x 6|
|Max Capacity||12 seated.|
|Features & Facilities||WiFi, projector & screen, microphones, flipcharts & whiteboard|