The Douglas Finlay Museum

A most unusual meeting room offering a glimpse of College history, the Museum is housed in Old Court, the oldest part of the College, completed in 1634. Around the room are displayed a wide range of interesting artifacts and memorabilia connected to the history of the College. Ideal for a range of small corporate events such as a board meeting or away days the room is set with a board table and chairs. Refreshments and buffets can be served.

The Douglas Finlay Museum
Dimensions (m) 9 x 6
Max Capacity 12 seated.
Image of possible room configuration
Features & Facilities WiFi, projector & screen, microphones, flipcharts & whiteboard